Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys

Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys
Click the above picture to VIEW my Walmart video!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Still some small change...We are now at 4,056 videos!

Well the folks at Walmart are still working on the contest.  We are now UP a couple videos and still waiting for our voting rules email. Geez, I thought for sure we (the contestants) would get some time to understand the voting rules.  I want to make sure I follow them.  How many times a day can I/someone vote? can we only vote for one product once or once a day? can only vote once per device/computer/ or once per IP/MAC address?  Maybe once per YouTube account?  Can I do a give away for votes? Can I send visitors to my Walmart page from my website? I am guessing we will get and email some time tonight about voting.  Looking at what other contestants are doing for promotion I think many that will be recruiting people to vote for them will be able to get to 100 votes.  I think getting to 500, 1000, or 5,000 will be very difficult!  I think the winners of the Doritos' Crash the Superbowl contest were able to get a little over 6,000 votes.  What will it take to be in the Walmart top ten?  I don't know but I would guess over 1,000!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. They added one more. Now at 4,057. Tomorrow morning we will know what the final number is. I want to wish everyone good luck. I hope we have a good clean contest (with no trashing other products - i have already seen some of this.) I also hope few large companies don't just "buy" the contest.

    ReplyDelete