Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys

Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys
Click the above picture to VIEW my Walmart video!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 1 of voting is in the books and I am confused

I was following the leader board yesterday and there were 3 updates with the products bouncing into the top and others boucing completely out.  How many votes does the top video have? Walmart doesn't say.  Here is what is strange.  The top video this moring is for a product called "Wholly Salsa." I watched thier submission on youtube and the video only has 72 views!   The #2 vote getting is simalar with only 80 views!   This is definately a popularity contest.  If you have the contacts and can get them to vote for you it doesn't matter if they watch the video.  I am still in the motion of promotion.  Trying to get as many people to vote for me as possibile.  Good Luck eveyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment