Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys

Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys
Click the above picture to VIEW my Walmart video!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

and we are now over 4,000!

This morning's count has us at 4,050 videos.  I'll check in on the count at mid-day and again at the end of the day and post a comment to this blog entry for the latest video count.

Now officially I have stopped my quest to watch all the Walmart video entries. However, I do enjoy watching most of them.  So I have still been watching more video's here and there.  While there are a couple companies/individuals who have 2 or 3 video's posted I have found one guy who has entered at least 15 videos! Most are just concepts. He talks to a camera and describes what problem he is trying to solve and then uses hand gestures to describe what his solution would be. I did a little more research on this guy and found out he was the first person to present one of his products on Shank Tank last week (Feb 24, 2012 - Episode #302.)  All I can say is wow! He got eaten up and spit out. Most of them didn't trust this guy.  If you missed it here is a link to that show: 

http://abc.go.com/watch/shark-tank/SH559076/VD55174019/week-6 

Anyway my point is I think people who have multiple products in this contest are going to have to pick one and promote only it.  If you are promoting multiple products you will be splitting your votes.  I actually had 3 videos accepted but I will only be promoting ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath Toys.

1 comment:

  1. OK my afternoon count still has us at 4,050. NO CHANGE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! Interesting. Let's see how the day finishes up. This could be it!

    ReplyDelete