Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys

Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys
Click the above picture to VIEW my Walmart video!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We are coming down to the final hours of Walmart’s Get on The Shelf contest product submissions!

The people at Walmart running this contest have been BUSY!  Really busy.  Here are the updated number as of about 5pm today Feb 21st.  There have now been 4267 videos submitted to the contest! We have about 24 hours to go.  Will we see this number go to 4500 or even up to 5,000?  I’ll let you know on Feb 23!  The number of product video accepted into the contest is now at 2,516! WOW, and I didn’t think we’d go over 2,000.   We could still get to over 3,000 entries!  I had the weekend off from watching video submissions so I have fallen behind.  I am now through about 20% of the 2,516.  Again I have been keeping track of video length and the new average video length is 2:13 secs.  As you can see every time I watch more videos and average out them out, the play time gets longer.  Using 2 minutes and 13 secs as the average play time this contest now has almost 93 hours of submissions! That is almost 4 days of video submissions! I am starting to wonder if it will be possible for me to get through them all.   I am going to go out on a limb and say that this contest will have over 100 hours of video submissions.  Time will tell.    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment