Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys

Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys
Click the above picture to VIEW my Walmart video!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Up, Up, and Away!!! We are up to 3,939 as of this morning

This morning we are up another 256 videos from yesterday.  That is still a lot of movement.  We  are most likely not finished yet. I would guess will see more videos added.  Again, all I am doing is reading the HTML code for GetOnTheShelf.com.  I can see when they add videos.  Walmart tends to do a couple updates a day.  I'll check in on it through out today.  

My concern is having enough time to understand the rules for voting.  We are 7 days away from the first day of voting.  With nearly 4,000 video and about 145 hours of content the name of the game will be promotion.  How can each of us get people to vote for our products? How many votes is a lot?  Will large companies who are in this contest simple buy votes (like products by Huggies, OxiClean, Martha Stewart etc.)?  I hope we get the information on voting soon.  I like to make/have a plan!

3 comments:

  1. Ok looks like we just had a we added this morning. the new total video count is 3964. That is only 25 more videos. Yesterday at this time Walmart added 69 videos. Lets' see how the days ends. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well GetOnTheShelf.com fans we have a new total video count. The number just went above 4,000. The new total number of videos is 4,045! That means today Walmart has added another 106 videos. Yesterday at this time the good people at Walmart had added 160. We are getting closer to a final number. My next update will be tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where in the code can you see votes?

    ReplyDelete