Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys

Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys
Click the above picture to VIEW my Walmart video!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quick update on Videos

Walmart's get on the shelf contest is VERY close to having over 1,000 videos/product in the contest! I have a couple bits of information to pass along since my last post. First is probably some good news to some people haven't heard if they have been accepted into the contest. Walmart is sequentially adding video to the contest.  This means the larger the number they have for the entry the later they submitted their videos to this contest. I do see the Walmart is adding large number (ie newer videos) but in the last few days I have notice they are going back and adding videos that might have been passed over at first. If you haven’t heard about your video yet….you still have a shot!!


I am still making my way through all the videos. I have noticed not all the videos actually work. There are about 10 that don’t. I also have to update a couple things from my last post. We have a new shortest video. It comes in at 15 seconds! WOW! There is also a video that has Billy Mays doing the pitch for it. This contest is really big boys going against the little guys.  It’ll be fun to see how it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment