Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys

Introducing ZooPoo Kids Shampoo and Bath toys
Click the above picture to VIEW my Walmart video!

Monday, February 27, 2012

The number of total acepted Video Climbs to 3,683!

Yes there have been another 234 videos added to the Walmart Get On The Shelf Contest. I thought there was a chance that the number stayed unchanged because of the weekend.  Looks like the people at Walmart are back working hard making sure everyone who entered this contest get a fair shot.


I have been back at trying to watch all the videos.  I thought I had caught up a bit and have now watch about 30% of the video accepted into the contest.  I have been keeping some notes and will blog about some of the things I have found in tomorrow's post.  I will let you know the longest and shortest videos I posted earlier are still holding their spots.  The average video length is still right around 2 minute 11 seconds.    Using this average and the new 3683 number for total videos in the contest, Walmart had more than 134 hours of content!  So far I have gotten through about 36 hours!  I still have 100 hours of videos to try to get through.  I honestly don't know if I will make it before the 7th when voting starts.  More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment